Saturday, December 5, 2009

Waltzing

It's been a long time since I posted anything here! Since my last post, I've been busy with a variety of waltzes:

First up, the Gaskell Ball in October. Jessie and I had a blast dancing in our "schmancy dress" (her words) ! I have a set of photos from the event up on flickr

Gaskell Ball

Fast-forward a few weeks to the Dickens Christmas Fair with more fancy outfits, and more dancing. The fair is a lot like a renaissance faire, but with Victorian England stylings. More photos are up on flickr. We're going back in a couple of weeks, so look forward to more photos (I'll try to actually post something here).

By the tree

And for a waltz of a different kind... Jessie and I started a daily photo project just after my last blog post here! In our Photo Waltz project, each of us takes a photo every day, and we post them side-by-side on the Photo Waltz site. We don't share our photos with each other until they're on the site, so the results are always a surprise. Every day, we rotate places, first her photo's on the left, then mine; our photos waltz through time. Here's one of my favorite pairings:

Are you looking at me?

Yellow

No comments:

Post a Comment