Thursday, August 27, 2009

Knapp's Castle Roundup

Has it really been a month since I posted anything here? I bought a D700 at the beginning of the month, and I've been quite enjoying it. I've been up to Knapp's Castle several times this month... twice for photo shoots.

First, Patty, Theresa, and I hiked into the castle around 11 PM and stayed through 1 AM. We first set up at the ruins of the old wall:

Fan Dance

Then, the fog rolled in and we moved to the arch. It's a several second exposure... I don't know how Patty managed to stay so still for so long!

Moonlit Dance

A couple of weeks later I took Jessie up to Knapp's castle for a shoot in her lovely red ball gown. The sunset through the La Brea fire made for some amazing backdrops!

Sunset Beauty

Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment